reWrite the World Blog Challenge Day 20
- Emotions are met with openness, curiosity and compassion.
- Concerns and misgivings are aired and dealt with in an openhearted manner.
- Edge dwellers are accepted for their eccentricity without judgement or social isolation.
- Emotional intelligence enables us to face our fears and embrace our joys, and to cultivate connection.
- Our workplaces might be places people love to be because they can bring all of themselves to work and enable their organisations thrive in these disruptive times.
- We might have to repurpose our prisons because ‘acting out’ is met with curiosity and understanding instead of punishment.
- Relationships between humans might generate deep mutual respect.