Are you making a dying instead of making a living? Carolyn Tate helps move us from meaningless to purposeful and reframes the desire to leave a job you hate and encourages us to start where you are, and make a practice of creating purpose projects. Though she warns that purpose washing is the new greenwashing, she highlights how individual purpose contributes to the larger whole and that we don’t have a single purpose for life. She shares the most important work leaders can do as we navigate from the industrial age to the tech age, and what will help organisations survive and thrive in the long term.
Latest Events – Including Purpose Project Workshops
Carolyn’s book Conscious Marketing
Books etc Mentioned
- Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek
- KEEP CUP Purpose driven business
- IKIGAI Purpose finding tool
- Message from Darryl Hanna and Neil Young: Water on the garden of activism.
- Hugh MacKay’s book The Good Life
- Purpose definition: William Damon’s The Path to Purpose (2nd best book on purpose)
- Victor Frankl – Man’s Search for Meaning (best)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What I particularly like about Tathra’s interviews is the insightful questions to each person – different and taking us deeper into their world.
Thank you Tathra,