ReWrite the World Blog Challenge Day 12
I imagine a world in which we use our capacity to know beyond our intellect
- We incorporate our intuition, emotional intelligence and somatic wisdom into how we know what we know.
- Humans make wise decisions based on integrating all these ways of knowing.
- We develop our capacity to cultivate collective intelligence.
- We might trust our emotions and pay attention to their purpose.
- We might listen to the wisdom of our bodies, stopping to rest before we get sick or injured.
- We might find ways to make our many ways of knowing become the wisdom integral to solving the problems we face as individuals, families, communities, nations, and as human beings on Earth.