ReWrite the World Blog Challenge Day 10
- Compassion is common.
- Incarceration is abolished as an archaic and ineffective practice.
- Restorative justice is regular practice.
- The need for police is drastically reduced.
- Non-violent communication techniques are taught in schools.
Conflict resolution tools are commonly used to resolves disputes promptly and effectively.
- Families deal with issues to avoid the risk of weakening social bonds.
- Neighbours know and trust each other.
- We might stop using the justice system to resolve disputes.
- We might have funds previously allocated to defence and the justice system, made available to otherwise underfunded areas such as healthcare and education.
- We might experience a greater sense of connection, compassion and have more capacity to live deeply fulfilling lives.
- Social cohesion might be realised at levels previously unimagined.